Monday, August 8, 2011

Racism versus phobia?

Okay, I see people say "One for All, and All for One". But these are the biggest hypocrites of all. I asked people in my area about racism. They all said it was wrong, and that all people are equal. But when asked about gay people, all of sudden not everyone is equal? What kind of rubbish is that? Especially in "The Land of the Free". I speak to my NUMEROUS friends in the UK, but they can never seem to believe the ammount of hate the USA has for gay people. So I ask you today, if you against racism, are you for equality of all people, including gays? Because, you are not, you are not in favor of equality. And if you are not for gay rights, what about black gays? You gonna hate them too? I dare you to say equality for all, then hate on the gay people of the United States. I believe this is "The Home of the Religious and Socially Inept Bigots".

No comments:

Post a Comment