Sunday, August 14, 2011

yze this scenario please...?

I'm out of cl one night at the college I currently attend, waiting for my ride to come. A guy who also attends this school also is waiting to be picked up. Anyway, sometimes me and this guy share small talk, so we know eachother a little. Well, the ride was suppose to be there at 9, but it was now past 10. We both strike up some small talk and he starts joking that "at least we have eachother". A few minutes later, he starts initiating contact by placing his arm around my waist, and getting fairly close. He jokes that to get back at the person coming to get us, that we should both look like we found consolence in eachother and give the impression that we "did it"- to provoke a shocked reaction. At one point, he asks me if I was cold and I said I was fine, but he kept insisting on giving me warmth. So he moves in and I'm laughing while insisting that I'm fine. Anyway, he's hugging me now, and all of a sudden, touches my . I'm kind of surprised yet amused. Tell me anyone, is this platonic flirting or underlying desire? Thoughtful ysis will be rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment