Sunday, August 14, 2011

Witch New video game sys is the best. ?

Ok I know theres the PS3 the Xbox 360 and the Wii. So far Ive not really been impressed with any of them. Maybe its just me. I kinda liked the bowling and stuff with the Wii but I just dont know if after the novelty wore off if its a good system plus I like at times to play and just sorta sit at the pc and stuff at the same time and with that one ya cant really do that. Put if its got good games id see what I could do. The Ps3 I just havent seen that many good games and the fact is I mean games make all the diff. The Xbox I dont know a huge amount about. There so expensive I guess I gotta pick one. I kinda chose odd games to like I mean I like the GTA s and the stuff as much as the next person but I like odd games to. I loved shenmue or however ya spell that, I like sports games. I like old school first person shooters like serious sam that ya cant never get. So Im a freak whats your guys opions.

No comments:

Post a Comment