Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why are some people so dumb for making fun of my girlfriend's & mine's last name ?

I'm engaged to my beautiful girlfriend and we're both Vietnamese people, we go to the same 4 year college and we have some problems with these people who are making fun & hating on our last names. In the Vietnamese culture, we have last names like Nguyen, duong, vu, phan , pham & Tran and etc. So last week we released our brochure of our wedding day so we both put our last names and we started getting people who came up to us and calling us trans just because her last name was tran, her full name is Michelle Thi Tran. I've told them to stop but they wouldn't and they humilated us almost everywhere if they see us. Why are people so dumb for making fun of our last names ? Should we move out of state after we get married after graduation ? I would like to hear your opinions of what you think is the best solution for this problem, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment