Monday, August 8, 2011

How do you feel about Paula leaving American Idol?

I know this is old news, but I was talking to my friend about it and we both think that it's kinda stupid that she's leaving. Even though she always acts like she's drunk and always says the same thing about every contestant, she just adds a lot to the show because the way she acts is funny. My friend and I both found it kind of selfish that she's leaving just because 10 million dollars wasn't enough for her...did she forget about her experience on Idol Gives Back? All those homeless, poor, hungry kids she met, and here she is, making a fuss about how she's not making enough money? As you can tell, I used to think she was funny, but now I'm just annoyed with her. So, how do you feel about her leaving?

No comments:

Post a Comment