Friday, August 12, 2011

Whats wrong with me?!?!?

when i was a 6th grader,i messed up with my cousin sis's cell phone and was actually tex'ing onna my pals. By mistake,it was sent to onna my sis's friends. that guy tex'ed me back and i became really attached to him. After a few days,my sis broke up with him. I was really sad and wanted him back and i tried all means to find him. At last i found him in FB......the year before,when i was an 8th grader. He didn't recognize me at first but then he did and we became BFs. He shares all his deep secrets with me and nobody else. Some-days back......he told me that i was his 1st crush and i was like,"whaaaaaat?!?!" cm on i was in 6th that time! But i really like him very much now and we talk all romantic stuff. Believe me i have never met him....we text! :) but from the past few days I'm really felling in love with him but now,he's already hooked up! he knows i love him but......he wants me to tell him frankly. I'm really scared and my mom doesn't know about this. Nowadays I'm getting dreams of having with him and i wake up feeling all crazy. I have to stop this cuz I'm not that type of a girl......how can i stop myself??? i'm going horribly outta control!

No comments:

Post a Comment