Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Please save my marriage life...please I require ur genuine advice?

I'm married since 11mths and have a 1mth old baby.my husbnd and I r 8yrs difference old-arranged marriage.I live in my inlaws place.He is vry much family attached.We have not enjoyed life as a newly married couple bcoz he spends most of the time with his family,sister and her children.I want him2spend time with me.He lovs me as a wife but at the same time he shares his lov with evr1.I've not enjoyed a life as any girl expects as we dont get enof privacy.I gues tis is natural with any girl.I lov him and he lovs me too.But the problem is these disturbances affect our life.Now he has started2drink and smoke(he already had tis habits befor marriage but had stopped it for me).I kno it is gud2lov his family but he don't spend time specially for us(me&baby).I also told him that we wil live separately and wil visit inlaws place once a week.but he is stuborn tat he wil not come frm his family.(he sacrificed his lover as his famil dint acept).Pls hlp me wit advice on how2lead a happy life..pls

No comments:

Post a Comment