Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I'm crushing on this Guy, Advice?

Okay, here's my dilema. I met this boy over the summer at my highschool's freshman orientation program, and I instantly took a liking to him. As it turned out, He sits next to me in my homeroom, and his locker is two away from mine. I've always made an effort to say hello, or a mess him by saying his name sinisterly when I see him in the halls. Lately we've been racing each other to our lockers on the way to fourth period to see who gets there first XD Anyway, we took midterms the other week and he was freaking out after the first day " I think I FAILED , dude" So, going to catholic school, and poking fun at the overt religious theme ( love Jesus, but come ON, its too fun not to poke a little fun sometimes) So I jokingly tell him ( I was dead serious) " I'll pray for you tonight before i go to bed, like the beautiful child of God that I so truly am" We crack up, he's all " thanks, I need prayers" And then we tease each other casually, like , I told him I was scared for the math midterm , and he said " sucks for you!" I said something witty to him back. And going upstairs , to third period, he called my name on my stairs twice because I didn't hear him, and he just did it to say " hi" I was like "AWWWWWW" ( in my head at least) And later today, my gym cl got canceled, so I we spent it with the lunch period during that cl, and I totally forgot it was his lunch period until the bell rang and I saw him, and he makes and effort to look past his other friends to say " hey, joe" We didn't say goodbye or later today, because I was still packing and being non observent, but anyway, what do y'all think? Any tips on how to do it further? I see him alot through the day, but I need to break more barriers and get to know him a bit better. tips guys? I figure I'll take my chances this time, if hes straight, hes straight, or gay or bi or whatever, but this is kinda a turning point for me, so I need plenty of advice! LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment